The 3rd International Lhasa Symposium
Please note that registration for this event has now closed.
New Horizons in Toxicity Prediction, the 3rd International Lhasa Symposium, will take place on September 5th and 6th 2012. The event will be hosted at The University of Cambridge's Downing College, which is conveniently located close to the city centre of Cambridge, UK and guarantees modern and comfortable conferencing facilities.
The Symposium will feature presentations from high profile speakers working in the area of toxicity prediction, representing commerce, academia and associated industry bodies.
The event will also include a dinner, and poster presentation session hosted in style at Downing College, as well as a networking lunch.
Please note that accommodation at Downing college is now full. When registering please do not place an order for accommodation as this will not be booked. For other hotel options, please review the Location and Accommodation page.
Symposium Flyer:You can click the image below to download a copy of the flyer that summarises the event.
* Professor Alan Boobis, OBE,
Department of Medicine,
Imperial College London
* Professor Kevin Park
Professor of Pharmacology
Head of Institute at The Institute of Translational Medicine, University of Liverpool
Director of the M.R.C. Centre for Drug Safety Science
- Dr David J. Dix - The US Environmental Protection Agency
- Professor Patrik Rydberg - University of Copenhagen
- Professor Ivan Rusyn - University of North Carolina
- Professor Hans Westerhoff - Manchester Centre for Integrative Systems Biology (MCISB)
- Dr Adrian Roth- Hoffmann-La Roche
- Dr Colin Henderson - University of Dundee
- Professor Hugo Kubinyi - University of Heidelberg
- Professor Steve Oliver - University of Cambridge
- Dr Harvey Clewell - The Hamner Institutes for Health Sciences, US
- Asst. Professor Kazuya Maeda- University of Tokyo
- Professor Geoff Tucker - University of Sheffield
- Dr Teri Klein - Stanford University
- Dr Richard Brennan - Thomson Reuters, US
Keynote Speakers - include:
Royal Society of Chemistry
Downing College, Cambridge, UK
3rd International Symposium (2012)
Poster Submissions:How and when to submit
Symposium Dinner:Dinner details
Meet the Lhasa Limited team:Coming soon.